TeamSpace is Hiring!
IBM Notes Developer
TeamSpace is searching for a seasoned IBM Notes/Domino developer with strong web development and XPages skills. As the ideal candidate you will have the ability to architect and develop enterprise-level Domino applications accessible from either a web browser or the IBM Notes client. Candidates should also have professional business, government, or academic experience, excellent communication skills, and be comfortable working as part of a worldwide design and development team. The ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines is a must.
I. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and develop enterprise-level Domino applications
- Working with XPages development platform
- Comprehensive application testing
- Project documentation
- Application deployment
- End-user support
II. SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Strong IBM Notes/Domino design and development skills, with Domino versions through 8.5.3
- Experience working with and supporting end users of IBM Notes/Domino applications
- Experience with XPages
- Knowledge of Rapid Application Development
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and development
- Experience with application interface design
- Experience with IBM Connections is a plus
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Degree from accredited university or equivalent skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years professional software development experience working with IBM Notes/Domino
Interested candidates should e-mail their cover letter, resume and links to work samples or a portfolio to email@example.com. Please indicate “IBM Notes/Domino Developer” in the subject line of your reply.
- Be proactive on seeking out tasks, communication, and updating status
- Be willing to ask for assistance when roadblocks impede progress
- Be able to explain tech problems in plain English
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Be able to define requirements and take on tasks with minimal supervision and juggle multiple deadlines
- Be confident handling/coordinating multiple tasks with changing priority levels
- Be good team player and hard worker
- Display reliability and integrity
- Show willingness to learn new technologies during a project lifecycle
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
While we appreciate your interest, only persons selected for an interview will be contacted.